A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Theobald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Theobald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Theobald, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Theobald graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Theobald has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Eugene Theobald MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale E. Theobald practice?
- Dr. Dale Theobald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Theobald practices Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists and Indianapolis Neurologists.