A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Theobald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Theobald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theobald
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Theobald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Theobald, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Theobald graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Theobald has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Howard Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Eugene Theobald MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale E. Theobald practice?
- Dr. Dale Theobald has 7 office locations.
Dr. Dale Theobald practices Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Chicago, IL.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists and Indianapolis Neurologists.