A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Tipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Tipton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tipton
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tipton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Tipton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tipton graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tipton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Leo Tipton MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dale L. Tipton practice?
- Dr. Dale Tipton has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Tipton practices Otolaryngology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists.