A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Townsend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Townsend is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Townsend, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Townsend graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Townsend has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Joseph Townsend MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale J. Townsend practice?
- Dr. Dale Townsend has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Townsend practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, CA.
See Hayward Orthopedic Surgeons and Hayward Primary Care Doctors.