A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Townsend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Townsend is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Townsend
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Townsend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Townsend, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Townsend graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Townsend has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Joseph Townsend MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale J. Townsend practice?
- Dr. Dale Townsend has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Townsend practices Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Family Physicians and San Leandro Surgeons.