A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Townsend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Townsend is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Townsend
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Townsend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Townsend, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Townsend graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Townsend has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Joseph Townsend MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale J. Townsend practice?
- Dr. Dale Townsend has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Townsend practices Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Family Physicians and San Leandro Surgeons.