Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale Trammell Jr
Dr. Dale Trammell Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Trammell is affiliated with Regional Medical Center - Jacksonville, Trinity Medical Center and St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital. Dr. Trammell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale Trammell Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dale Trammell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Tiffany Lewis
Birmingham, AL 0 mi15
Dr. Kevin Windsor
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi34
Dr. Awais Khan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Birmingham, AL 0 mi9