A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Trombley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Trombley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Trombley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trombley graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Trombley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Joseph Trombley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale J. Trombley practice?
- Dr. Dale Trombley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Trombley practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.