A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Wadatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Wadatz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadatz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wadatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Wadatz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadatz graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Wadatz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale E Wadatz MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dale E. Wadatz practice?
- Dr. Dale Wadatz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Wadatz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Internists and Grass Valley Gastroenterologists.