A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Wallington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Wallington, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Wallington, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallington graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dale J. Wallington practice?
Dr. Dale Wallington practices Psychiatry near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Psychiatrists.