Dr. Dale Wallington MD Patient Reviews

3.9

November 25th, 2015
Go to a Therapist, now a legal drug dealer.
He has his own issues.

September 22nd, 2015
frustrated
It is very difficult to express concerns about your health to a dr. who doesn't look at you while you are speaking and doesn't seem to value your input. I know that drs. Are busy, but they should realize that for the few minutes that they are with a patient, that person deserves respect.

July 20th, 2015
too rushed for my taste
sometimes wondered if I should be the one with the script pad. While at first I respected that he valued my feedback and was open to new therapies, when I began to question my diagnosis, there was no discussion about it, and the diagnosis that I had created for myself as well the treatment regimen that I had designed was also immediately implemented. Lucky if one is in the office more than 5 minutes with him.

December 30th, 2013
All around pleased
I really like Dr. wallington, I can always get appts that are convenient for my schedule, and if in between appts I need anything or have any questions he always calls me back. I never have to sit long in the waiting room, and I feel he spends appropriate time with me each visit. All the staff are friendly. I have never once felt like an inconvenience, which some other doctors and staff have made me feel in other places. I really have nothing bad to say about him or his staff, I'm happy he was refereed to me.

September 21st, 2013
The kindest and most caring and helpful doctor.

July 24th, 2013
Great help through a difficult time
Dr Wallington was like a rock for me. I have been under his care for over a year and am glad I was recommended to Dr Wallington. He is very responsive and returns even routine calls within hours. Through my struggles, for which I feel some shame he never made me feel that way which made it all that much easier to continue with his program.

July 8th, 2013
Great
Dr. W is great.. I have been seeing him once a month for about 6 years now. He has always gone above and beyond for me as a patient including staying late if i couldnt make office hours, coming in early, or driving to his office on his own time if something on my behalf needed to be done. It has always been so great to have a dr i can rely on and feel comfortable and at home in his office. I will continue to recommend Dr. Wallington to anyone with issues he specializes in. I also saw 2 Dr.s before finding Dr. W that couldnt even compare in degree of service.

May 5th, 2013
Not sure...
I saw Dr W. as a transfer from another practice and there was almost immediate discord, because his philosophy of care had so much to do with: "I will see you change" by: setting out to totally plan for me without my input how I was to meet his goals in his practice. That was not helpful. He did not meet any of my needs and totally reversed his approach after just a few visits. I left his practice as soon as I found another psychiatrist.

October 15th, 2012
Well worth ..
Dr. Dale Wallington is the best psychiatrist I have ever experienced in my life. He has a great accuracy in diagnosing and treating a problem, a wonderful way of caring, an attentive follow-up in between visits, and is easy to reach if need be; he is extremely conscientious about returning phone calls and messages. He has helped me tremendously. I have recommended him to friends because of his high professionalism and integrity.

August 22nd, 2012
Prescription Monitoring A Laugh!
Of course I give him high for appointment scheduling and wait time during visits - he moves patients like cattle, you get a 5 minute appointment for over $100.00 (that's $1200/hour). He overprescribes and what is dangerous is that he mixes meds that combined have disastrous effects (it is never the meds, it is always the patient). To Ron DiChillo - you think because he prescribes lots of drugs that illustrates his kindness? Are you an addict? Uses the prescription monitoring service? HAHAHA! He sends patients out with shopping bags of sample meds! I should know - I have all the empty boxes myself - from him!

August 21st, 2012
Dr. Wallington is pleasant but socially awkward which makes it difficult to have a conversation with him. The appointments last approx 2-4 minutes. He often answers phone calls during appointments and gets easily distracted. This can be frustrating since he spends so little time with the clients. The office also takes a vacation for one week out of every month which makes it difficult to schedule an appointment. If you just want a script, I would recommend Dr. Wallington. If you are looking for knowledge and respect, I would look elsewhere.

August 7th, 2012
Ric DiChillo Jr
Dr. Wallington runs a very professional private practice. He really listens well to his patients. Oh, he does make use of the prescription monitoring system so dont take advantage of his kindness.