A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Weisman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Weisman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale M Weisman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale M. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Dale Weisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Weisman practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians.