A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Weisman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Weisman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale M Weisman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale M. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Dale Weisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Weisman practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians.