Dr. Dale Weldon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Weldon?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Dale Weldon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2015

Great care....

Dr. Weldon has been my gynecologist for several years, and she takes great care of her patients. She is extremely approachable, easy to talk to, and she listens!

February 24th, 2015

LOVE my upper cape gyn team!!

Dr. Weldon is an amazing doctor. She makes you feel so comfortable and goes above and beyond for you when need be! Her staff is just as amazing!!! Love them all and not to mention they have such a beautiful office.

March 6th, 2014

Misdiagnosed

Dr. Weldon was a good gynecologist except when she entered the delivery room telling me I was 10 cm dilated. During labor , when I started to cry, she looked at me and said "why are you crying, something wrong?" Two years later I went to her with heavy bleeding which had gone on for over 30 days at a time. She diagnosed perimenopause. Six months later (after suffering 1.5 years before with heavy bleeding,) with cont'd bleeding, I went for a second opinion. After an ultrasound ( which Dr. Weldon never did,) the m.d. found I had a large fibroid which had to be surgically removed. They found it was cancerous and I had to have a hysterectomy. I have controlled it with Aromasin (since 2002) but to this day live with cancer and place blame on Dr. Weldon, her incompetence, her misdiagnosis and her lack of thorough examination (only manual gyn exam) despite bleeding heavily for 1.5 years. I was anemic during this time as well which she inaccurately attributed to being perimenopausal. Soon after, she moved to Falmouth. Unfortunately, statute of limitations had run out 3 years after learning of deficient treatment.

October 10th, 2013

Extremely Pleased

I am a Mentor and taking in children who are not wanted or totally misunderstood due to conditions.This was a first for my Mentor child .Just like every other Dr. Visit.However Dr.Dale Weldon is by far the most compassionate woman on this earth.So much so that my Mentor child wrote a note to her on her own..Thanking her for understanding and her compassion..Thank you Dr Dale Weldon..you are by far one of this childs angels..

August 20th, 2013

Ms

Excellent credentials, listens and guides but doesn't seem to impose her will. Gave me good suggestions as to options for my problem. Very warm and funny. I felt very comfortable with her and her care.

June 29th, 2011

Dr. Weldon has coordinated my health care regarding a chronic condition. Whenever I needed to be referred to a specialist, she found the best. I have great faith in her as a doctor & advocate and trust her judgement implicitly. Knowledgeable and approachable with great listening skills.

January 17th, 2009

My wonderful doctor.

She is the best doctor I ever had.

April 1st, 2017