A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Westrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Westrom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Westrom, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Westrom graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Westrom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Raymond Westrom MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dale R. Westrom practice?
- Dr. Dale Westrom has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dale Westrom practices Dermatology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Healdsburg, CA.
See Santa Rosa Dermatologists.