A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Wheeler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheeler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wheeler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Wheeler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wheeler has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale R Wheeler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dale R. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Dale Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Wheeler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons and Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.