A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Wheeler is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheeler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wheeler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Wheeler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wheeler has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale R Wheeler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dale R. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Dale Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Wheeler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons and Buffalo Surgeons.