Learn more about Dr. Dale Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Whitaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitaker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Whitaker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Whitaker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Alan Whitaker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Dale Whitaker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Whitaker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.