A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Whitaker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Whitaker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Whitaker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Alan Whitaker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Dale Whitaker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Whitaker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.