A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Wickstrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickstrum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wickstrum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Wickstrum, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickstrum graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Wickstrum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Alan Wickstrum MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Wickstrum practice?
- Dr. Dale Wickstrum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Wickstrum practices Therapeutic Radiology near Valdosta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tallahassee, FL.
See Valdosta Radiologists.