A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Wickstrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Wickstrum, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickstrum graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Wickstrum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wickstrum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Capital Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Wickstrum practice?
Dr. Dale Wickstrum practices Therapeutic Radiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Radiologists.