A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Wickstrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickstrum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wickstrum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Wickstrum, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickstrum graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Wickstrum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Alan Wickstrum MD is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Wickstrum practice?
- Dr. Dale Wickstrum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Wickstrum practices Therapeutic Radiology near Valdosta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tallahassee, FL.
See Valdosta Radiologists.