A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Wiersma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Wiersma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiersma graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wiersma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Alan Wiersma MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Wiersma practice?
- Dr. Dale Wiersma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dale Wiersma practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Zeeland, MI and Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.