A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Wing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Wing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Wing, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wing graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wing has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Leslie Wing MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale L. Wing practice?
- Dr. Dale Wing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Wing practices Family Medicine near Thomasville, GA.
See Thomasville Family Physicians.