A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Wolford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Wolford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Wolford, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolford graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Edwin Wolford DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dale E. Wolford practice?
- Dr. Dale Wolford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dale Wolford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cumberland, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Cumberland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.