A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalia Frumkin is Excellent. Dr. Frumkin has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalia Frumkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frumkin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Frumkin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frumkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dalia Frumkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dalia Frumkin practice?
Dr. Dalia Frumkin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Kew Gardens, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dahlia Frumkin