A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalia Hanna, Family Practitioner is Excellent. Dr. Hanna has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalia Hanna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dalia Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dalia N. Hanna practice?
Dr. Dalia Hanna practices Family Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, NJ and Matawan, NJ.
See Freehold Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dahlia Hanna