A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalia Kalai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalia Kalai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalai graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Kalai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Delray Med Ctr, Delray Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dalia Kalai MD is a female Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dalia Kalai practice?
- Dr. Dalia Kalai has 1 office location.
Dr. Dalia Kalai practices Dermatology near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Dermatologists.