A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalia Mossad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalia Mossad is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalia Mossad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mossad graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mossad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mossad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dalia M. Mossad practice?
Dr. Dalia Mossad practices Internal Medicine near Willoughby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Willoughby Hills, OH.
See Willoughby Internists.