A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalia Mossad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalia Mossad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalia Mossad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mossad graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mossad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dalia Mounir Mossad MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dalia M. Mossad practice?
- Dr. Dalia Mossad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dalia Mossad practices Internal Medicine near Willoughby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Willoughby Hills, OH.
See Willoughby Internists.