A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daliah Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daliah Wachs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daliah Wachs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wachs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daliah Hadassah Wachs MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daliah H. Wachs practice?
- Dr. Daliah Wachs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daliah Wachs practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.