Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daliborka Danelisen
Dr. Daliborka Danelisen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Christiansburg, VA. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Danelisen is affiliated with Carilion Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem and Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Daliborka Danelisen has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Daliborka Danelisen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Christiansburg, VA.
Dr. Ronald Myers
Christiansburg, VA 0 mi49
Dr. Sarah Williams
Christiansburg, VA 0 mi25
Dr. Nnenna Okereke
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Christiansburg, VA 0 mi18