Dr. Dalila Riojas Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dalila Riojas?

A loving mother

Posted on November 8th, 2015

do not risk your big chance putting inside your precious babies negative energy by going there, Sick, unhappy people labeled "doctors"

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Just because our insurance has been changed the past years and could not take our daughter to see this service now they refuse to see my daughter what kind of humanity this service offer? And I Was told so after being kept on hold more than 30 min before someone answered my phone, when I asked to talk to case manager I was simply rejected ?????? Seriously?

Posted on November 21st, 2013

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY ONE TO TAKE THERE CHILDREN TO SEE THIS DR. SHE HAS HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNERS. ALWAYS IN A BAD MOOD AND MAKES THE PARENTS FEEL STUPID. SHE IS ALWAYS RUSHING AND IS NOT GENTLE AT ALL. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE.!!!! SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO YELL AT PARENTS!

Posted on August 5th, 2013

This is a horrible clinic! Do NOT take your children here, they always want to switch you to different doctors. I never get to see the same doctor its always a different one, Dr. Riojas is always in a bad mood, seems like all my questions are stupid questions to her. The nurses uniforms are horrible and not kid friendly(kids want to see bright colors or cartoon characters) The rooms always look dirty like the beds look old and ripped, the chairs always always look dirty, the walls are just dirty with old splashed blood, mud, crayons, pen markings ect.. Just so disgusting here I hate it and will not be going back!

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Dr.Riojas is wonderful.She's been my grandsons doctor for 3 yrs and is great with him.She always remembers us, which some doctors in clinics don't. I now take my new granddaughter to her. An excellent doctor.

Posted on May 2nd, 2015