A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalilia Zachary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zachary
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachary graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dalilia Ananda Zachary MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dalilia A. Zachary practice?
- Dr. Dalilia Zachary has 1 office location.
Dr. Dalilia Zachary practices Infectious Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Infectious Disease Doctors.