A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daljinder Takhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daljinder Takhar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Takhar graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Takhar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daljinder Takhar DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daljinder Takhar practice?
- Dr. Daljinder Takhar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daljinder Takhar practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Chino, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.