Dr. Dalip Khurana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dalip Khurana?

December 15th, 2015

Not the typical MD but better in my opinion

Dr. Khurana has been my Dr. for my 2 and almost 3rd child and I intentionally went out of my way to have him over any others. It's definitely not going to be your typical, modern, over-worked MD office experience but I the girls in the small, personalized, office are sweet and personable and Dr. K has been around long enough with enough experience to make sure that what's important is properly taken care of. 😆

February 27th, 2015

Terrible!

I have never had such a terrible doctors appointment. The receptionist was anything but professional. The office had piles of papers everywhere. When Dr. Khurana was in the middle of asking me questions he answered his cell phone about his CAR!... After he examined me he then put the claps in a plastic tub and proceeded to put HAND SOAP and hot water in the tub ( to clean?) the put the tub UNDER THE SINK! Instead of talking to me and explaining thing he only wanted me to look at his website... Which he insisted on showing me ( making me get off the examining table without pants.) I will NOT be going back and I will tell anyone looking for an OBGYN to go anywhere but to this office.

January 31st, 2014

Courteous

I am fortunate enough to get in touch with Dr. Khurana, regarding the delivery of my 1st child. He is caring, attentive & courteous. He handled our situation with the utmost patience & sincerity. Glad to have found an OBGYN, who's worthy enough of every possible praise. Cheers!

December 1st, 2015