A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daliparthy Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daliparthy Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daliparthy Venugopala Rao MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daliparthy V. Rao practice?
- Dr. Daliparthy Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daliparthy Rao practices Otolaryngology near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel Otolaryngologists.