A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalit Eyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalit Eyal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalit Eyal, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eyal graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eyal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eyal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dalit Eyal practice?
Dr. Dalit Eyal practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers, and Philadelphia Family Physicians.