A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daljeet Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Regional Health Cent, Lexington, Mo
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daljeet Rajasingh Singh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daljeet R. Singh practice?
- Dr. Daljeet Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daljeet Singh practices Family Medicine near Concordia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Higginsville, MO.
See Concordia Family Physicians.