Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daljeet Rishi
Dr. Daljeet Rishi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wausau, WI, with other offices in Wausau, WI and Green Bay, WI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rishi is affiliated with Aspirus Wausau Hospital. Dr. Rishi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daljeet Rishi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daljeet Rishi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wausau, WI.
Dr. Michael Aldrich
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wausau, WI 0.01 mi32
Dr. Pablo Abrego
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Wausau, WI 0.01 mi28
Dr. Arti Khurana
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Wausau, WI 0.01 mi13