A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daljeet Sagoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daljeet Sagoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sagoo
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagoo graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Sagoo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daljeet Singh Sagoo DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daljeet S. Sagoo practice?
- Dr. Daljeet Sagoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Daljeet Sagoo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Orthopedic Surgeons.