A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daljeet Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daljeet Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daljeet Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daljeet DR Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daljeet D. Singh practice?
- Dr. Daljeet Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Daljeet Singh practices Pediatrics near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Pediatricians.