A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daljeet Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daljeet Singh, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans