Daljit S Mac MD Patient Reviews

2.4
  • 7 reviews

November 6th, 2015
A prescription writer/psychiatrist. That's what he does and that's it.

April 4th, 2014
Wacko Dr. Maco....Need I say more...
All the reviews are pretty much correct when it comes to "Dr. Mac" He basically evaluates you and misdiagnosis you all within 8min. Took a family friend to see the good Dr. for an oppinion and was given an ultimatum. Go on melds or get checked into a hospital. I told him we would like to think about what he said so I can get out of this crazy Dr's office but it was not enough for him. The next day he had the police and other people to my friends house for an investigation. Everyone who was sent there was confused as to why he had called a "crisis" He is a very dangerous "Dr." Please stay away. Dr. Mac need to be evaluated himself.

September 28th, 2012
Drug management only
Every time I went to Dr Mac's office with my daughter, who is 19 everyone waiting in the waiting room, looked drugged out. The receptionist is not friendly and seems annoyed to be there. Today we waited for an hour and still had not been called back to see the doctor. We had to leave because my daughter had to go to work. The receptionist didn't even offer to have us reschedule.Also, the doctor told my daughter she had been diagnosed as being bi-polar when she was hospitalized. This was an out right lie. He told her it stated that on her medical records. He did not have her records at the time. And her diagnoses was severe depression. He also prescribed her lithium which needs to regulated with blood tests. My daughter has a HUGE fear of blood and gets hysterical if she needs to have blood drawn.He knew this. If you choose to be treated by Dr. Mac realize he is there to prescribe meds only and I am not sure if I would trust him. We are going to find a new doctor immediately!

June 22nd, 2012
Cattle Call
Dr. Mac spends three minutes with you...if you're lucky. When you're in his waiting room, you feel like you're cattle being herded. There are at least 10 people in his waiting room at all times and he isn't even listening to you when you talk to him. He just writes you a new Rx and asks you to come back in a week. He just milks insurance for all he can get out of them...if you don't care about your well being, go to someone who doesn't care about it either...go see Dr. Mac.

November 18th, 2011
mixed bag
Early morning appts will get you in quick, under 20 mins. generally. after 10, expect to be there an hour or two. He spends less than three minutes with you, often doesn't hear what you're saying, gets in a rut. You gotta stay on him with details, but he is evidence based otherwise rather than trend-influence or old school based. Bring him a mood chart with data, he'll nail it and get the right med, if needed. He's a very likeable guy and that's pretty priceless these days. If you have data, don't mind staying on him about details, and get an a.m. appt, he's pretty great.

September 1st, 2009
Great
Was very helpful.

February 2nd, 2009
cold. spent about five minutes talking to me during appointments. made me feel stupid. misdiagnosed me. made me go through unnecessary suffering by not tapering off a medication i was getting off.