Learn more about Dr. Daljit Muttiana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daljit Muttiana, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muttiana
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muttiana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daljit Muttiana, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Muttiana graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Muttiana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daljit Muttiana MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daljit Muttiana practice?
- Dr. Daljit Muttiana has 1 office location.
Dr. Daljit Muttiana practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Cardiologists.