A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daljit Muttiana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daljit Muttiana, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daljit Muttiana, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Muttiana graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Muttiana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daljit S. Muttiana practice?
Dr. Daljit Muttiana practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Cardiologists.