A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daljit Muttiana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daljit Muttiana, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daljit Muttiana, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Muttiana graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Muttiana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daljit S Muttiana MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daljit S. Muttiana practice?
- Dr. Daljit Muttiana has 1 office location.
Dr. Daljit Muttiana practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Cardiologists.