Jan 22nd, 2015

Waits can belong time but he's spends time with you, too.

patient show details patient
by Barbie Weber on Apr 24th, 2014

Dr Daljit Singh is the best doctor in Pittsburgh. He is extremely kind and patient and is willing to listen. He spends so much time on what my problems are. He is an excellent doctor.

Hold hold hold show details Hold hold hold
Mar 4th, 2013

I called Dr Daljit Singh's Penn Ave office for an appointment as it's close to my new residence. Called them many times. First time I was put on hold twice and receptionist never came back on phone. Same story second time. Third time, after putting me on hold multiple times, she asked me to first forward all my medical records to their office and said that only after looking at my records, Doctor will decide whether he wants to see me or not. I don't understand this as never ever any Doctor's office asked me to do so and I just wanted a regular health checkup appointment. Why would a Doctor's receptionist will behave in this manner? Something doesn't seem right.

Jan 30th, 2012

make sure the person seeing you is a healthcare professional-this practice is under investigation for having relatives who are not doctors,nurses etc. see there patients