A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dallas Cottam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dallas Cottam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dallas Cottam, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottam graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cottam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dallas Cottam MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dallas Cottam practice?
- Dr. Dallas Cottam has 1 office location.
Dr. Dallas Cottam practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors, Los Angeles Family Physicians, and Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.