A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dallas Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Memorial Hospital Central
- Penrose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dallas Edward Thompson DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dallas E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Dallas Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dallas Thompson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Monument, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.