A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalton Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalton Gray is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalton Gray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Washington Reg Med Ctr, Fayetteville, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dalton Leroy Gray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dalton L. Gray practice?
- Dr. Dalton Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dalton Gray practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.