A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalton Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalton Gray is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalton Gray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Washington Reg Med Ctr, Fayetteville, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dalton Leroy Gray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dalton L. Gray practice?
- Dr. Dalton Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dalton Gray practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.