A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalton Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalton Lowe, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lowe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dalton Howard Lowe MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dalton H. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Dalton Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Dalton Lowe practices Urology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Urologists.