A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalton Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalton Lowe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lowe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dalton Howard Lowe MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dalton H. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Dalton Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Dalton Lowe practices Urology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Urologists.