A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalton Rhea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalton Rhea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhea
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhea Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhea graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rhea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dalton Lee Rhea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dalton L. Rhea practice?
- Dr. Dalton Rhea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dalton Rhea practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.