A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalton Rhea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalton Rhea is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhea graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rhea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dalton L. Rhea practice?
Dr. Dalton Rhea practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.