A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalwyn Sealy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalwyn Sealy, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalwyn Sealy, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sealy graduated from University Of The West Indies, Barbados. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sealy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sealy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dalwyn M. Sealy practice?
Dr. Dalwyn Sealy practices Neurology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Neurologists.