A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalwyn Sealy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalwyn Sealy, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalwyn Sealy, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sealy graduated from University Of The West Indies, Barbados. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sealy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dalwyn M Sealy MD and PA is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dalwyn M. Sealy practice?
- Dr. Dalwyn Sealy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dalwyn Sealy practices Neurology near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Girardeau, MO and Rockledge, FL.
See Melbourne Neurologists.