Dr. Dalya Leviant Chefitz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Hospitalist.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalya Chefitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalya Chefitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalya Chefitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chefitz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chefitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chefitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dalya L. Chefitz practice?
Dr. Dalya Chefitz practices Pediatrics and Hospitalist near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians.