A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalya Chefitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalya Chefitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalya Chefitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chefitz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Chefitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dalya Leviant Chefitz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dalya L. Chefitz practice?
- Dr. Dalya Chefitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dalya Chefitz practices Pediatrics near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians.