A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Mirza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Mirza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan B Mirza MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dan B. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Dan Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Mirza practices Neurology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Neurologists.