Dr. Dam Mirza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dam Mirza?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2015

Dr. Mirza performed an EEG while I was hospitalized and had me follow up with an appointment in his office to discuss the results. He was vague about the results but suggested that I might have epileptic brain wave patterns wanted me to not drive, take seizure medication and would not release me back to work release me to go back to work, stating that this was my primary doctor's responsibility. He wanted me to come back for another EEG. I made an appoint with another neurologist, had an EEG and was diagnosed normal and released to drive and go back to work. Since an EEG is subjective, I could not determine whether his diagnosis was accurate but his vagueness left me in doubtful about his diagnosis.

August 25th, 2012

Personal Report

Dr. was unable to make decision regarding get well program with referring decisions to other. Saw another neurologist who was able to read all medical report and test from hospital and make a decisions. Highly recommend others seek 2nd opinion when work with Dr. Mirza.

June 16th, 2016