Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Damali Campbell
Dr. Damali Campbell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with another office in Newark, NJ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with University Hospital, St. Joseph`s Regional Medical Center and Jersey City Med Ctr Liberty Hlth System. She speaks English.
Dr. Damali Campbell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Damali Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Arlene Bardeguez
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newark, NJ 0 mi36
Dr. Natalia Babkina
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Newark, NJ 0 mi8