A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damanhuri Alkaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damanhuri Alkaitis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damanhuri Alkaitis, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkaitis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alkaitis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damanhuri Daniel Alkaitis MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Damanhuri D. Alkaitis practice?
- Dr. Damanhuri Alkaitis has 1 office location.
Dr. Damanhuri Alkaitis practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Neurologists.