A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Damani Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damani Benjamin Johnson MD is a male doctor, has 4 years of experience and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Damani B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Damani Johnson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Damani Johnson practices near Towson, MD.