A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damanjeet Kahlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damanjeet Kahlon is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahlon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahlon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahlon graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Kahlon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damanjeet Kahlon MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damanjeet Kahlon practice?
- Dr. Damanjeet Kahlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Damanjeet Kahlon practices Geriatric Medicine near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Geriatric Doctors.