A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damanjeet Kahlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damanjeet Kahlon is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahlon graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Kahlon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damanjeet Kahlon MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damanjeet Kahlon practice?
- Dr. Damanjeet Kahlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Damanjeet Kahlon practices Geriatric Medicine near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Geriatric Doctors.