A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damanpreet Jamarai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damanpreet Jamarai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damanpreet Jamarai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamarai graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jamarai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damanpreet Jamarai MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damanpreet Jamarai practice?
- Dr. Damanpreet Jamarai has 1 office location.
Dr. Damanpreet Jamarai practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.